September 26, 2012 at 3:40 AM ET- Looking for an easy way to organize your nail polish, and find what you're looking for quick? Watch this quick and easy tutorial video by Olivia Frescura below:
September 23, 2012 at 8:00 AM ET - New fun and festive strawberries and leaves nail art video by Yummy Nails.
Base Coat: Sally Hansen - Miracle Cure
Light Green: Delia No.1 - 65
Shimmery White: Rimmel - 001 Blue Glitter Club
Yellow Acrylic Paint: Amsterdam - 270 Azo Yellow Deep
Blue Acrylic Paint: Amsterdam - 504 Ultramarine
Red Acrylic Paint: Amsterdam - 396 Naphthol Red Medium
White Acrylic Paint: Amsterdam - 105 Titanium White
Top Coat: OPI - Top Coat
September 22, 2012 at 4:57 AM ET - Want to try something a little bit different for Fall and Halloween? Try these candy corn nails by Charis Lincoln for Charisma Star TV.
- Silky Polish Silky Herbal Remedy Base Coat
- NYX Advance Salon Formula Nail Polish in NPS129 White
- Shany Cosmetics "Nail Art" Polish in 23 Orange and 8 Yellow
- Essence Nail Art Special Effect! Topper in "Night in Vegas"
- Milani Jewel FX Lacquer in 531 Gold
- Shany Cosmetics Nail Art Jewels
- Silky Polish Silky Wet-Look Topper
Watch the video tutorial at:
September 21, 2012 at 5:05 AM ET - Discover how to create rays of glitter using thing strips of scotch tape with this video tutorial by Pixie Polish. Products used:
- Color Club Polish - Base Coat
- NYC Color Polish - Top Coat
- Pure Ice Polish - Bite Me
- Cosmetic Arts Polish - Gold Glitter
- Sally Hansen Polish - Black Heart
Watch the video tutorial:
September 19, 2012 at 11:45 PM ET - Cute nails matching Fred Flintstone's famous outfit. The orange used is OPI Nail Lacquer, A Good Man-Darin Is Hard To Find. Black triangles were done with a Sally Hansen nail art pen, and the tie was done with Sally Hansen Brisk Blue, outlined with Wet n Wild Black Creme. Photo and instructions courtesy of Margaret at Holy Manicures.
September 18, 2012 at 9:23 PM - Want to try something different as a do-it-yourself nail project? Try map nail art. You will need:
- White Nail Polish
- Clear Nail Polish
- Rubbing Alcohol
1. Paint two coats of white polish on your nails, and let them dry well.
2. Cut a map into pieces, either small squares, or slightly larger than your nails.
3. Dip a piece of map into rubbing alcohol for 5-10 seconds until it is completely soaked. Then place the map piece on your nail, pressing firmly for at least 15 seconds.
3. Gently remove the map paper, and the image will now be on your nail. If needed, you can clean off some of the map paper using a Q-Tip and rubbing alcohol. When finished, use a coat of clear nail polish.
September 18, 2012 at 9:07 PM ET - Halloween is right around the corner. What better way to celebrate than with these "Lil Frankie" nails. Products used for this tutorial:
- Double Ended Nail Art Brush
- Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in Green with Envy
- Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in Blackout
- Sally Hansen Salon Polish in All the White Stuff
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat
September 18, 2012 at 8:45 PM ET - New makeup and nail tutorial video using a "Fall Sunset" theme. Colors used include oranges, coppers, plus glitter. Makeup used includes Mac nude cream eyeshadow, Mac "On the Hunt" eyeshadow, Buttercupcake yellow from the "Burning Heart" palette by Sugarpill, Swiss Chocolate from Mac, Sketch burgundy eyeshadow, Lineur Intense eyeliner from L'oreal, Gold nyx glitter, Urban Decay, Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundation. Nail polishes used are Chic Cipro and Butterflies & Rosebuds from the JulieG brand.
Watch the video: